- Bachelor’s degree in mechatronics or mechanical engineering or similar;
- Nevi 2 or similar education is a nice to have
- 3 – 5 years of working experience in procurement and purchasing with a sound global supplier base;
- Outward mindset;
- Strong business acumen and persuasive with negotiation skills;
- Goal oriented, proactive and ownership taking;
- Fluent written and verbal English.
Equally important to your knowledge and experience is the personality you bring. They need
someone who is social, hands-on, proactive, eager to learn and result driven. You can interact
effectively with a wide variety of people with different backgrounds.
Client offers a compensation package that matches your qualifications, including a competitive salary, 27 vacation days, 13 rota free days and 8% holiday allowance. But more importantly, It’s a working environment that provides you with the opportunity to develop steadily further. They are the leading innovators in their field, and they believe their employees make a difference. Along with your manager you will regularly reflect on and make plans for your development and interests. They are an international and inclusive organization where it is easy to connect with colleagues.
Further information and application
Ready to make a difference? Please send your application in English to email@example.com An assessment and reference check will be part of the procedure.